Understanding of the Dreamtime & a Life Lesson (Year Level: Prep - 6 )
Primary Outcome: Normalising and connecting with Aboriginal Culture for all students.
Secondary Outcomes: Children developing emotional literacy by learning nature and personal totems.
Rainbow Serpent Pack Includes:
- Aboriginal Art Lesson
- A3 Downloadable Poster of The Rainbow Serpent
- A4 Black and White Version of the Rainbow Serpent for a classroom activity
- A4 Downloadable Life Lesson Poster
- Fact Sheet on Totems
- Video Story of The Rainbow Serpent
- Includes four Lesson Plans:
- Life Lesson - Connecting to nature
- Art Lesson
- Personal Identity/Art/Research Project
- Sports Activity
Who We Are
We help you teach culturally appropriate classes that are fun and interactive for all your students. Don’t we learn best when having fun? Our focus is making it easy for Teachers to normalising Aboriginal Culture within the classroom for all your students.
Donna Hensen Consultancy
Is an approved supplier for the QLD Department of Education
Supplier No.: S20088080
Supplier ABN: 61 584 781 360