Understanding of the Dreamtime & lessons we can learn from them (Year Level: Prep - 6 )
Primary Outcome: Normalising and connecting with Aboriginal Culture for all students.
Secondary Outcomes: Children developing emotional literacy by learning nature and personal totems.
Kangaroo Pack Includes:
- Aboriginal Art Instructions
- A3 Downloadable Poster of How the Kangaroo got his Tail
- A4 Black and White Version of How the Kangaroo got his Tail for a classroom activity
- A4 Downloadable Life Lesson Poster
- Fact Sheet on Kangaroos
- Video Story of How the Kangaroo got his Tail
- Includes five Lesson Plans:
- Life Lesson - Conflict Resolution and Negotiating
- Art Lesson
- Creative Art Lesson - Build a Gunyah
- Sports Activity
Who We Are
We help you teach culturally appropriate classes that are fun and interactive for all your students. Don’t we learn best when having fun? Our focus is making it easy for Teachers to normalising Aboriginal Culture within the classroom for all your students.
Donna Hensen Consultancy
Is an approved supplier for the QLD Department of Education
Supplier No.: S20088080
Supplier ABN: 61 584 781 360